Matthew 18:20 “For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
At Cornerstone Church, we believe in the importance of community and building authentic relationships. That is why we have several groups formed to pursue growth in personal relationships throughout the week. We’re sure you’ll find at least one where you can connect and grow your faith. Under current circumstances, connecting in person can be challenging. Check out the groups below for more information about meeting.
- Adult Choir – Currently meeting on Wednesday evenings.
- Christian Fellowship Hour – Meets Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. All ladies are encouraged and invited to meet with us.
- Life Groups – These individual groups meet bi-weekly to study various topics. Contact the secretary if you’re interested in joining a life group.
- Perk Up – Meets first and third Monday of the month at 9:00 a.m.
- Out to Lunch (OTL) – Ladies ministry meeting on Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m. every other week.